《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》、《邻家特工The Spy Next Door(2010)》和《楼上的外星人 Aliens in the记住是日常用语,要有价值的,要有中英文翻译,

来源:学生作业学帮网 编辑:学帮网 时间:2024/05/18 11:11:05

《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》、《邻家特工The Spy Next Door(2010)》和《楼上的外星人 Aliens in the
记住是日常用语,要有价值的,要有中英文翻译,

《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》"Carol streets Baby 's/Out (1994)":
1.Did the alarm clock ring
闹钟响了吗?
2.I don:t wanna get up.
我不想起床.
3.Are you awake?3.
你醒了吗?
4.Are you feeling sick?
你不舒服吗?
5.Did I keep you up?
我才使你吗?
6.I am still sleepy.
我还想睡.
7.I have to comp my hair?
我得找出我的头发吗?
8.You are wearing your sweater inside out.
你也穿的是你的毛衣反了
9.If you don:t hurry,we all be late.
如果你不快点,我们都迟到了.
10.Did you lock the door?
你锁了门没有?
《邻家特工》The next agent ":
Tell me more about Halloween.
多告诉我一些关于万圣节.
That sounds familiar
听起来这么耳熟
Can your mommy do tha
那你的妈妈做
Now see,you wanna be a spy,never tell the truth to the bad guy.
现在看来,你想要做间谍,不要把事实告诉那个坏家伙.
Sorry,I'm new at this
对不起,我对在这个
I want Bob to be my daddy
我希望鲍勃是我的爸爸
Gillian,your son is Sysco.He booby trap my hairdryer.
吉莉安、你的儿子Sysco.他诡雷我的吹风机.
Nice hypothesis,but you cannot prove.
漂亮的假设,但是你不能证明.
No,but I can hurt you!
没有,但是我可以伤害你的!
What embarrassing
多尴尬
楼上的外星人 Upstairs aliens:
Aliens in the AtticHow are these changing?
这是AtticHow外星人的改变吗?
I don't get it.What do you see in that guy?
我不明白.你看见了那家伙的什么?
I should stay home tomorrow,learn my lesson.
明天我应该呆在家里,学乖.
So get some sleep.We're hitting the road at sunup.
所以去睡觉吧.当太阳升起时我们正赶路.
I barf in the middle.Remember?
我在中间吐.记得吗?
Okay.That is enough.Knock it off,you guys.
好吧.够了.别敲了,你这家伙.
That is so sweet of you.I really wish I could.
那太好了.我真希望我能.
Try it again,Ricky
再试一次,里基.
Do you really want Ricky as your brother-in-law?
你是否真的想要为你的表哥瑞奇·马丁?
Why can't they see that?
为什么他们不能看到吗?