来源：学生作业学帮网 编辑：学帮网 时间：2023/01/29 14:54:50 专业英语四级八级考试
32. The two judges concurred with each other on the ruling.
33. His military service was deferred until he finished college.
34. It's hard to cope with that old cranky/eccentric old man.
35. Overeating has made him corpulent/obese.
36. A series of hard experiences has made the diffident man become confident again.
37. He narrated in his book about his doleful experiences in war.
38. Marriage rolled on and their love gradually dwindled away.
39. Overhearing is quite different from eavesdropping.
40. He heard an eerie sound while crossing a dark wood at night.
41. His large hear melted their enmity and hatred.
42. It's an erudite book on the history of the Roman Empire.
43. It's advisable that you eschew bad company and alcoholic drinks.
44. The girl was extremely exasperated at her boyfriend's forgetting her birthday.
45. I could not understand her evasive answer.
46. As she had forgotten her keys, she got into the house by the simple expedient of climbing through a window.
47. He flunked the exam again.
48. His fallacious arguments cannot hold water.
49. Her merits are extolled in the newspaper.
50. Peter handled the meeting with great finesse.
点击免费试听>>> 点击免费试听>>> 专业英语四级八级考试